Our focus is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency as well as cost-reduction, thus enabling the customer to concentrate on its core business activities.
Contract Staffing Process
- To get the Manpower Requisition from Client.
- Integrity & Confidentiality.
- Source the Candidate as per Manpower Requisition.
- All The Selected Candidates are brought on board on the rolls of us.
- Transfer (Through other sources) on our roll.
- Manage entire Payroll & Statutory Compliance
- Dedicated Key Account Manager.
Human resources are the people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy. "Human capital" is sometimes used synonymously with "human resources", although human capital typically refers to a narrower effect (i.e., the knowledge the individuals embody and economic growth). Likewise, other terms sometimes used include manpower, talent, labor, personnel, or simply people.
A human-resources department (HR department) of an organization performs human resource management, overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labor law and employment standards, administration of employee benefits, and some aspects of recruitment.
- HR responsibilities
- Origins of the terminology
- The term in practice
- Concerns about the terminology
- A human resources manager has several functions in a company
- Determine the needs of the staff.
- Determine to use temporary staff or hire employees to fill these needs.
- Recruit and train the best employees.
- Supervise the work.
- Manage employee relations, unions, and collective bargaining.
- Prepare employee records and personal policies.
- Ensure high performance.
- Manage employee payroll, benefits, and compensation.
- Ensure equal opportunities.
- Deal with discrimination.
- Deal with performance issues.
- Ensure that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
- Push the employees' motivation.
- Mediate disputes internally.
- Upgrade learning knowledge of employees
- Disseminate information in the organization so as to benefit its growth
- Managers need to develop their interpersonal skills to be effective. Organizations behavior focuses on how to improve factors that make organizations more effective.